Resources - Landlords
Being a Landlord can be time consuming and demanding work, thankfully property managers are here to take the worry and the hassle out of the process for you. That said, you still need to be aware of your rights and obligations as an Owner/Landlord of a rental property in BC. There are many rules and requirements that you and your property manager must follow according to the BC Residential Tenancy Act.
- Your responsibilities as a landlord.
- Discrimination in the rental process.
- Condition of a rental unit.
- The tenancy agreement.
- Repairs during a tenancy.
- Rent increases during a tenancy.
- Entering the rental unit.
- Evicting your tenant.
- Security and pet damage deposits.